Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format (*.doc. или *.docx).
- All co-authors agree with the publication of the article.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All page margins - 2 cm each; font Times New Roman, size - 12 pt; line spacing - one and a half; hyphenation in words is not allowed;
- Indention - 1.5 cm (with the exception of the cover page, formulas, footnotes, figures and tables); alignment of the text in width (with the exception of the cover page, formulas, footnotes, figures and tables)
- Consent is obtained - implicit or explicit - to the organization in which the study was conducted.
- The structure and design of the article complies with the requirements described in the Clearance requirements .
- Rules for designing bibliographic references (literature, References) are given in the Bibliography section.
- Recommendations for the design of Abstract are given in the section "Abstract" .
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The editors is responsible for maintaining confidentiality while peer review, in particular: Unpublished data obtained from the reviewed article should not be passed to to third persons (besides reviewers and editors involved in the review of this article) and cannot be used for personal gain.
The reviewer is obliged to keep in secret the content of the peer-reviewed article till it publicated, cannot show or pass the article to third persons without the appropriate permission of the editorial board
The journal «Hydrosphere. Hazard processes and phenomena» in its activities is guided by ethical standards accepted in the scientific community, in particular, the recommendations of the Committee on Publication Ethics and the Ethics Council of ANRI and makes efforts to stop its violation.