Copyright and Licensing
Licensing terms ensure preservation of copyright, and the right of the journal "Hydrosphere. Hazard processes and phenomena" (further - the Journal) to publish original scientific articles which currently are not under consideration for publication in other scientific edition, bulletin or journals.
All Journal materials are distribution by on terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY, which lets others distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon your work.
The Author transfer his rights to the editors for distribution of the print and electronic article by all sources (website of the Journal, electronic databases, repositories etc).
The Author reserves the right to use fully or partially article materials, without approval of the Journal editors, for:
- a) educational purposes;
- b) writing own PhD thesis;
- c) writing conference abstracts, proceedings or presentations;
- d) placing e-copies at:
- personal web resources of all Authors (websites, webpages, blogs etc.);
- web resources of the author's affiliation (including electronic repositories);
- non-profit public access web resources (for example, arXiv.org).
In all cases of using article, it is obligatory to make a reference to the article, or a hyperlink to its e-copy at the Journal website .