Title: "Hydrosphere. Hazard processes and phenomena"
Certificate of registration: ПИ № ФС 77 – 76914 (11.10.2019)
ISSN: 2686-7877 (print), 2686-8385 (online)
Frequency: 4 issues per year
Language of published material: Russian, English
Distribution: the Russian Federation, foreign countries
Year of establishment: 2019
Volume: 6-8 articles in the issue
Distribution Format: Printed and online publications
Theme: Phenomena in the Earth’s hydrosphere (avalanche, debris-flow, hydrological processes, storm surges, tsunamis and other marine hazardous processes; new data on hazardous processes in the hydrosphere), on geosystems in the hydrosphere and on their evolution, the evolution of the hydrosphere, the methods and results of research and modeling of hazardous processes in the hydrosphere, the research methodology of the hydrosphere, modern trends and conceptual approaches in the research of the hydrosphere and on the results of interdisciplinary studies of dangerous phenomena and processes occurring in the hydrosphere..
There are published the results of research and discussion scientific articles devoted to theoretical questions and the results of the study of the hydrosphere.
1. Fundamental problems of the Earth's hydrosphere
2. Hazardous processes in the hydrosphere: fundamental and engineering aspects
3. The evolution of the hydrosphere
4. Ecological problems and hazards in the hydrosphere
5. Methods, models and technologies
6. Issues of improving regulatory documentation
7. Monitoring, experimental and expeditionary research
8. Scientific discussions